Legal Monitor provides business development tools designed specifically for the legal sector. It provides proprietary actionable intelligence and analysis on potential new client opportunities.
With Legal Monitor you can:
- Identify, in real time, partners who are moving law firms and the corporate clients who will be affected by this move.
- Create targeted prospect lists that identify and qualify the right prospects based on transaction history, industry, matter type or other criteria you specify.
- Uncover cross-selling opportunities to increase the work you do for existing clients by understanding the competition better, or noticing when client changes occur that merit a new discussion.
- Research the latest industry trends and market shifts to refine your business development strategies and marketing approaches, and share insightful details with clients to validate your knowledge of their business issues.
- Profile the partner capabilities of competitor law firms by practice area and geography to focus your pitches and presentations on areas where your firm has a competitive advantage.
- Monitor legal press and law firm websites in real time with market intelligence news alerts, tracking lateral moves, deals, panel appointments and more.
- Gain deep insight into your competitors’ strategy by critically analysing lateral partner hires and partner promotions.
Legal Monitor's competitive intelligence product suite
- Market Tracker
Tracks publicly disclosed commercial legal activity undertaken by leading law firms
- Law Firm Resource Monitor
Displays partner capabilities across leading firms, broken down by practice area and geographical location
- Lateral Moves Monitor
Monitors lateral partner moves across leading law firms, capturing the practice specialism of the partner and geographical location.
- Partner Promotions Monitor
Partner promotions across leading law firms, capturing the practice specialism of the partner and geographical location.
- Financial Analyser
Analyses financial performance of the UK's top 50 law firms (by fee income) over a 5 year period.
Book an online demo
To arrange an online demonstration of any Legal Monitor product, please contact David Kekwick on +44 (0)20 3397 3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org